Want to know what books had my attention this year? Maybe you’re looking for your next favorite personal development book. Or maybe you’re wanting to dig deeper into your spiritual journey. Well, do I have quite the list for you! Here is my 2019 book review!
This week, I am sharing all the books I read in 2019 and how I learned from each one (even if some of them weren’t my favorite). Whether you’re looking for your new To Be Read list for 2020, or simply wanting to share experiences from books that have had a major impact on you as well, here is the rundown.
- My favorite (and not so favorite) books of 2019
- Why I love Girl, Stop Apologizing but won’t recommend it to everyone
- The ONE book that changed my relationships
- Why judging a book by its cover can be a good thing
Here is the COMPLETE list of books I read in 2019.
- Love Wins by Rob Bell
- 101 Secrets for Your Twenties by Paul Angone
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst
- Jesus Loves Movies by Phil Strangolagalli
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Play Bigger by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead, & Kevin Maney
- The Disordered Mind by Eric R. Kandel
- Not Forsaken by Louie Giglio
- The Four Agreements by Ron Miguel Ruiz
- Own Your Everyday by Jordan Lee Dooley
- Successful Women Think Differently by Valorie Burton
- Creating Money by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer
- Lies We Believe About God by William Paul Young
- Clearing Emotional Clutter by Donald Altman
- Becoming Michelle Obama, a memoir
*Last year, I wrote a blog post about the books I read in 2018. I shared what I learned and what my favorite takeaways were from each read. You can find this 2018 list here.